Polo Shirts Womens

Warden Burl Cain says when the collapse of Angola state penitentiary happens, you can say he did not warn us: Polo Shirts Womens "I serving notice! We got to do something!"Cain stressed that there is no immediate concern about inmate Classic Polo T Shirts Online India

Polo Shirts Womens

Polo Shirts Womens

Polo Shirts Womens

´╗┐Angola Warden Says Guards Leaving Prison for Better Paying Jobs

with us. Before it goes any further, we need help. We desperate."Cain says the entire department of corrections is facing the same problems. It all stems from low pay and high health insurance premiums.A typical dormitory has 64 beds at Angola. The dorm that Warden Cain showed WAFB 9 News boasts a female correctional officer even though 25% of the inmates are aggravated sex offenders. The other 75% are convicted murderers.The officer only makes $8.85 an hour."Yes it a crisis," Cain says. "It Business Polo Shirts Perth

Polo Shirts Womens

Polo Shirts Womens

Polo Shirts Womens

safety. He says he just concerned about the future, if the situation continues.Warden Cain says the state largest maximum security prison is in nothing short of a crisis. The problem is recruiting retaining and finding qualified correctional officers."After the hurricane we just can hire people," explains Cain. "It caught up Polo T Shirts Online Purchase

Polo Shirts Womens

Polo Shirts Womens

Polo Shirts Womens

a crisis when I lose more every week than I hire and when I work people 18 days in a row to try to cover the drops in this prison. [When I hire someone] I got to be sure that they can even count so they can count the people in their beds accurately. That a problem."Other factors contribute to the employee problems? The geographical proximity of the facility, for one. It 20 miles from any type of road. There is a ferry that crosses the Mississippi, but due to the low river it been grounded since July so employees have to take a crew boat which takes up more time."Its a lot harder to get here and home," says Sgt. Nelson Laborde. "You go home later if you can find a quick ride to the boat. It harder all around.>Cain is looking for help from the legislature and/or governor. He proposing a $500 a month "premium" pay stipend. He says that, coupled with at least $11 an hour, will allow the Department of Corrections to be competitive.

Polo Shirts Womens

Polo Shirts Womens

Instyler Price
Lacoste Red For Men

Men's Golf Polo Shirts Uk

Ghd Jade
Lacoste Polo T Shirts Online

Beats Dr Dre Headphones
Cheap Golf Polo Shirts Uk

Lacoste Long Sleeve Polo Navy

Polo Shirts Suppliers Uk

Beats By Dre Quotes
Beats By Dre Detox
Polo Shirts Online Shopping Pakistan

Lacoste Glasses 2018

Lacoste Polo Shirts Ebay Uk

Lacoste Belt

Home / Polo Shirts Womens